I'’m really excited to open my doors for the first TrishTacSew summer camps in Palm Desert beginning in July. I am dedicated to the safety and well-being of your children and always start each of my classes, camps and events with safety do’s and don’ts. So, the decision to re-open this summer weighed heavy on me, and, After a lot of consideration and research on how to conduct in-person classes in the safest and healthiest way possible, I decided, YES, WE CAN!
We will comply with CDC standards and promote the following practices all while still having fun and learning the valuable life skill of sewing:
· Intense cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation of the studio.
· Hand-washing before camp and before snack break.
· Wearing a cloth face covering, as feasible
· Encourage social distancing through increased spacing. Camps are limited to 6 campers.
· Limit sharing of items such as sewing machines, tools, supplies, and other equipment. Each camper has his or her own sewing station with machine and sewing notions.
If anything changes in our community regarding sheltering in place, and camp is cancelled, full refunds will be given.
Can’t wait to see you in Camp. Go the the REGISTER page to sign up now!, space is very limited!
Sign up to stay in-the-know about free online tutorials, classes, events and other TrishTacSew news.